domingo, 23 de junio de 2013

On my way.



I miss a lot of things in my life, I would give a lot to mend some mistakes, I know im no way near perfect, im a disaster, I know im not the typical lovely girl everyone falls in love with, but im making my way through life and doing what I can with what I got, sometimes im happy, sometimes Im not, sometime I wish I would of done things differently or simply that things would be different but no, what’s done is done and there’s no point in being sorry over it, forgive but don’t forget. Im on my way to be happy, I try every day, some days better than other, some days my happiness depends on people even thought I know it shouldn’t, but little by little you learn, you learn to get past things, to be happy over everything cuz if the point in life is not to be happy and enjoy it, which is it?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario